Monday, June 7, 2010

Special Gift


What if you could meet the actor from the very best scene of your very favorite movie? That was the gift Josh gave to me yesterday for my 39th birthday. If I was stranded on an island with only one movie to watch over and over (and lots of batteries) it would be "Field of Dreams." My favorite scene is when Ray Kinsella (played by Kevin Kostner) plays catch with his Dad, John Kinsella (played by Dwier Brown). Dwier Brown's son is in Josh's class at school and Josh arranged a meeting for my birthday. It was way cool. Thanks Josh!



4 comments:

  1. Awww...that's pretty cool! :D Happy Birthday!!
    Betsy @
    A Day In The Life.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did you play catch with him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow do you look happy. Josh sure is special to do that for you.

    ReplyDelete